Feel free to add comments and give suggestions. All opinions and ideas are welcome.

Monday, May 30, 2011

The lost pics

May 30, 2011

I found a few lost pictures from the big house destruction day on Saturday. They were on my phone instead of my camera. Here they are:


Eric, Kelley, and Alok


Eric all prepared with his respirator and the biggest hammer ever


Better view of his hammer

Now on to today. My dad and Alok reportedly pulled out the biggest pocket door ever. There is no track and it was back in when I got there. Here it is:


The door


Cool key thing

Alok has also been working on the upstairs bathroom floors so that we can actually get plumbing. Here is the master bedroom bath, now with a solid floor: (BTW, I don't know why that is underlined, nor can I make it go away!)






Here he is working:


In other news, I found a cheap toilet at Sams Club. I'm wondering about the quality:



That's all for now. Today wasn't as exciting as Saturday, but at least there is more progress!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment