Feel free to add comments and give suggestions. All opinions and ideas are welcome.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Freeze frame....... Countdown to Baby 2012.... B-47 days!


October 6, 2012

The floor has finally arrived!  The apartment area has a bit of a leveling issue, so that was being worked on all last week.  Here is the unfinished wood to be started to be laid on Monday:


 
Apartment area being prepped 

 My mom has been painting the doorjams as Alok called them (I kept saying "door frame" and my mom kept saying "door."  I was so confused as to why she was painting the doors that we are going to have stripped. Ah, semantics.  This confusion is fairly common at the house).  

Here they are, now white:




 Alok also fixed the missing pane of glass that had cardboard over it for the last 4 months or so.  Here it is now:

 Alok also worked on the door frame (?  jam?  I don't know anymore) for the utility closet.  Here it is:

My aunt also brought over the curtains that she is making for the nursery.  She needed to do a bit of measuring.  Here they area, doing some pre-hanging.  Don't worry, they were removed.  We don't need them to get nasty!


Alok is still working on scraping the outside of the house.  He was freezing so he came inside to get some work done. This is how I found him, completely lost and overwhelmed:


Poor guy!  Let's just say he's just a bit overwhelmed/stressed. 

So, 47 days until I'm due.  In 29 days, I'm technically full term.  Max of 54 days until baby (they induce if you are a week late).  We had planned on (hopefully) moving in 6 days from now. Is that happening?  No way. We are still hoping to make it prior to baby, but there's only so much that one guy and his sidekick Charla can do.  Sigh.......

Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment