Feel free to add comments and give suggestions. All opinions and ideas are welcome.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Storm Damage

June 26, 2011

So apparently there was a storm last night. I say that because I am out of town visiting my new nephew! In the meantime, Alok sent me some pictures of the damage around the house. And of course, our house is still perfectly standing.


Massive tree on our property that was uprooted and landed on the neighbors tree, breaking that tree... fortunately, they are very nice and said that they would take care of this.


Close up


The roots


Pile of tree branches in front of our house


The pile


The pile again

Of course, we still have the branches from the previous storm to clean up. I hear there is another one coming today. Be safe everyone!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment