Feel free to add comments and give suggestions. All opinions and ideas are welcome.

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Great Wallpaper Debate

Alok will get to tell his side of the debate (he just has a little thing called work right now and I don't), but it is regarding this wallpaper:



I think it is hideous. While I hate pretty much all wallpaper and dream of a fully wallpaper free home (no offense to you wallpaper lovers), this is particularly bad. If you look closely here, you'll see that it has small men on it and sheep:



I obviously think this wallpaper should go. He loves it and says it should stay. Now, the room that it is in may help you weigh in with your thoughts. It is in the "front parlor" (or maybe the back parlor.... I haven't quite figured that out yet).... Anyway, it's in this room, which is the first room to your right when you walk in:


The offending wallpaper is on the left wall in this picture


The sheep are now to your right

Now, what else do you notice about the wallpaper? There is green grasspaper below it (see the first picture). Oh no! I thought that was all gone!!!!

Opinions? My favorite so far was when I asked someone what they thought of the wallpaper and they said "I think it's there." So PC ;-)

Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I would have to see it in it's whole picture to say for sure, but the picture itself I like :) ....Michelle Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah na na na...Nah na na na...hey hey hey...goodbye (wallpaper)

    ReplyDelete