Feel free to add comments and give suggestions. All opinions and ideas are welcome.

Friday, November 5, 2010

I bet the neighbors are wondering what we are doing....

November 5, 2010

I kind of don't know either. Here is what the outside of the house looks like now:


The area above the apartment window (straight ahead) is actually newly painted siding.... which looks like our old color..... hmmm.....




Close-up on the new



It's interesting. I guess we'll see how it turns out! In the meantime, our foyer has turned into a workshop:


Today, I worked on painting more siding/trim. Here it is:


That's not the siding, but it is a nasty bug (called a "cave cricket" I believe) that are ALL over our basement. YUCK!


Siding on the drying rack


The other drying rack that we now have. I didn't completely fill this up because the oil-based paint smell was getting to me.


More siding

Good times!

Jessica

1 comment: