Feel free to add comments and give suggestions. All opinions and ideas are welcome.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

MIA

November 20, 2010

I have been MIA from the house due to bad allergies/asthma. So, although Alok has been working diligently, he has failed to do the blog. He did take pictures yesterday, so I will pretend like I was there to write about what is going on (I actually haven't even seen the house in several days). He can always come back and edit later.

As I posted before, we have uncovered much of the fireplace in the foyer. Here it is:




The front door is immediately to the right in this picture

The work on the outside of the house has continued as well. Here it is now:









Alok has also continued to demolish the laundry room. Apparently, he moved the massive washer and dryer into the hallway. Not a good idea. Between that and taking out a plaster ceiling, he can barely move. Here is the laundry room now:













Washer and dryer now in the hallway:




I'm not sure why Alok took a picture of the front yard. I'm assuming it's because my mom was raking:


Lastly, here is a mystery picture:



Perhaps Alok will add on later and tell us what this is :-)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment