Feel free to add comments and give suggestions. All opinions and ideas are welcome.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No more Duct-Tape House

So I had no idea how I was going to get all those trees that the roofers cut down and dragged to the curb along with the forty foot and five foot tall pile of shrubs I cut down on Saturday to evans Recycling down on Radio Road. First of all there was a giant tree in that pile and it certainly would never have fit in my minivan. I think it would have taken about thirty trips in a pickup. The city of Quincy sure wasn't coming around for it. So today Brenda tells me she has a trailer and she offers to help me. Well she wasn't just being kind in offering to help, she meant it. She showed up after work (and her son Ben kindly joined us) with her pickup truck and a ten or twelve foot trailer and we filled it about seven feet high and it took four trips down to Evans Recycling but we cleaned that curb out. No more yard waste wall!!! The young lady down at Evans even let us in when we rolled up with the final load at 8:03, Thank you kind young lady, and definitely thank you Brenda and Ben, you guys rock!
-alok

No comments:

Post a Comment